Digital Marketing Assistant (Part-time, flexible schedule)
Digitable – a growing digital marketing firm located in Fort Wayne, Indiana – is currently hiring for a part-time Digital Marketing Assistant. This is a great entry-level position for someone wanting to grow their career in marketing while learning the latest in technology and marketing.
The position will work heavily with social media development and social media management for our clients. Other digital marketing and administrative tasks will be assigned as needed.
Ongoing training is included with the position. The position does have growth potential for the right individual.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Social media content development and management.
- Make recommendations to team and clients based on your insight.
- Design images and graphics for social media and other content using Canva.
- Write blog posts, website content and emails.
- Write client marketing reports.
- Proofread website content, reports and other marketing content.
- Analyzing data via Google Analytics, social media analytics and other data platforms.
- Various tasks related to digital and social advertising.
- Other administrative and client management tasks as needed.
This part-time position is 15-20 hours a week with a flexible schedule. Hybrid work environment (part in-office, part work from home) available after 90 days. Our office is located in southwest Fort Wayne.
Required skills and qualifications include:
- Experience using social media platforms.
- Strong technology knowledge with the ability to quickly learn social media and digital marketing platforms.
- An interest in content creation and data analysis.
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete work on deadlines.
- Professional attitude with a strong work ethic and a desire to grow skills/career.
For consideration, send your resume with an introduction to email@example.com – with the subject line “Digital Marketing Assistant.”
Digitable is always looking for new talent.
Resumes accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Specialists
Paid internships are available in social media, digital advertising, digital marketing, sales and account management.
To apply for an internship, please send your resume and an email detailing what positions you are interested in and your current schooling situation to email@example.com.